Question

Describe your week in one word + new playlist!

• 19 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Happy Friday Guru Community!

If you could describe your week in word, what would it be?

Special shoutout to:

@Sarah W @kelly  and @Nina Frank , who shared their approach at Thursday’s Guru Deep Dive. 

This week’s top leaderboard users who’ve done a great job of asking questions, answering questions, dropping product feedback, and exploring what the community has to offer!

@Senya Rahmil @Roger Chou @David Laffitte @Cris Ewing @Loren Rothman @David McMahon @Shona Fenner @Valerie Renda @Sarah W 

Want to measure the impact you’ve had with Guru this year? 

Let’s do it together! RSVP to the next Guru Deep Dive on 12/16, 12pm PST / 3pm EST to learn how exactly to measure your success with Guru and highlight it internally. We’ll reflect on learnings and wins and mix and mingle for the holidays!

Wait! Did you know that November is National Native American Heritage Month and November 20th is Transgender Day of Rememberance?

Two of our Guru team members just held a solidarity session internally for folks to learn about these causes and take action to support. If you’re interested in learning more, start with these readings and give this playlist a listen to — featuring all songs by indigenous and trans artists. 

📚 - A Thanksgiving Message from Seven Amazing Native Americans

📚 - 2021 is the deadliest year on record for transgender and nonbinary people

Vote in the poll to share your weekly accomplishments and comment below one word to sum up your week!

This week I made progress on ...

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I think mine would be “DYG” an acronym for Did You Guru It because the song that Hopin put together to get their team excited about Guru (yes, it matches the tune of PYT by Michael Jackson) is STILL stuck in my head.

If you don’t know what I’m talking about, I highly recommend heading over to the Deep Dive Recap and watching the intro. You’ll won’t be disappointed :) 

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Thanks for the resources for Native American Heritage Month and Transgender Day of Remembrance!!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Is there one word that describes the water slowly rippling back down to smooth? If there is, that is my one word for this week. :D