Skip to main content

I know the current solution for using one public Guru card as a “landing page” and then having a table of contents link out to other public cards. I think it would be more time saving and helpful to have the ability to make an entire folder public, so that if a set of Guru cards needs to be shared externally to a client they have what they need. 

The table of contents on a “landing page” guru card is a bit time consuming and it would be great to just assign a folder to be public.

I fully agree and upvote this! 

Yes, and to be specific, if a folder could be shared and be public instead of having to share the TOC list of cards as mentioned by @Dan Laparra, this would add flexibility. Would be really useful for our team for onboarding new team members before they have an internal email address/Guru account.

We would also like to see this! The TOC card isn’t a great option for us. Sharing a specific folder from a collection or even the entire collection itself would be helpful. 

Does anyone know if this is on the roadmap? We are starting to refresh our employee onboarding and it would be great to have this option.