Bigger and easier to read font size

Related products: Card Creation User Experience

My suggestion for Guru: increase the font size to something modern, bigger and easier to read across all devices, even if it will continue to be unconfigurable by customers themselves.
This goes especially for the font size in Card View.

You're using 14px font size, whereas modern online publishing and reading tools such as Medium use 21px!

I did some experiments on my local computer for a saved Guru version, and saw that even 19px seem just fine for your font family.

Thank you very much!

Yes the font is small and hard to read and may be difficult for an employee or co-worker with bad eye sight. 

Yes please. Font size is way too small. Please increase font size between 19px to 21px as Eli suggested or add feature in the settings for the users to set font size themselves.

Thanks!

Bumping this! I have been struggling to read the Guru font size, glad to learn I’m not the only one. Would love to see an option to increase it.

Instead of increasing the font size, would Guru ever consider a zoom accessibility options that automatically resizes? This would serve all users - whether they prefer default, smaller, or larger.

This would be a great spot to put dark mode options too 🙏 

Example of Zoom accessibility option in Slack

This suggestion has been open for a year and I don’t see any updates. I wish it was implemented. Considering the resolution of the new generation of devices, the font is too small. I am bumping this thread and hoping someone may see it. Thanks.

Same issue. This is is very small and not everyone can read it.
How is it not possible to change? this is such an essential thing!

Bumping again this thread with hope

Literally just submitted a support ticket about this - but seeing this thread doesn’t fill me with much hope. 

I’m on a trial account and was really liking Guru, but this is a deal breaker for me unfortunately, as I know it will cause an issue for my team.