Good morning This may have been suggested before, but I have some feature reque..

Good morning 👋 This may have been suggested before, but I have some feature requests for *Knowledge Alerts*. For some context, as to how we want to use them, in Support, we wanted to restrict the use of Knowledge Alerts to our Support Readiness team who work on a weekly digest of information that needs to be read by folks. At the moment, we use Sapling for this, and the Support Readiness team would like to transition to use Knowledge Alerts in Guru, if the following features were available:

1. We'd like the ability to assign entire boards as Knowledge Alerts, rather than having to go card-by-card. We'd love the ability to assign a board as a "reading list" to complete!

2. We'd like the ability to view reports on Knowledge Alerts that would show us the completion of each card for each teammate, rather than access to those analytics restricted to the person who created the Knowledge Alert—Sapling, for instance, allows each manager to see which of their directs have which overdue tasks. We'd love to have that functionality on the Guru side of things, too.

Lastly, are you able to share any future developments coming to Knowledge Alerts in the near future? 😄
@jessica.valerogil thanks so much for sharing these suggestions and feedback, it's really helpful. I'll share with our product team, and also see if there's more info. we can share about future plans for Knowledge Alerts. Stay tuned...
Thanks Chris! Can't wait to hear the future plans 😄
@jessica.valerogil I heard back from our product manager who owns Knowledge Alerts. We're in the process of launching some updates across My Tasks (Knowledge Alerts included) to streamline the design and make each tab more accessible and actionable. We're also working on enhancing the reliability of notifications - KA is up first and in progress and we plan to roll the update out in the next couple weeks.

While we don't have concrete plans in the roadmap for KA after that yet, we're excited to track the feedback coming in for my tasks/notifications after all of these updates to see where it's most impactful to spend our time next. So keep that feedback coming, it's super helpful!
Thanks for that Chris! Can't wait to see what y'all do 😄
Updated idea statusOpen→Duplicate
Idea merged into:

All the votes from this idea have been transferred.