Highlight information changed when sending announcements (fka "knowledge alerts")

Related products: Knowledge Management Tools

Happy Friday Guru Team!! This feels like a big ask BUT... When we have updates to cards, I only send out announcements for the "most important" updates so our team isn't overburdened with alerts. In an effort to get changes communicated to the team quickly, I'm wondering if it would be possible to have changed content highlighted in some way on cards as a temporary function? Example in image. This would help our more senior team members, who usually fly through the steps and aren't necessarily paying super close attention, to know what may be brand new for them. And it could automatically disappear after say a month? or maybe we could even determine how long the "new content" is highlighted? Dreaming over here 🙂 Thanks!

image_2096.png

Our team brought this up to me recently, as well. It would be super helpful! 

@Diana Simmons this was on our radar too! The ability to visually see what has changed on the card would be amazing (though I know we can include an overview in the announcement notification).