Include comments made by myself in the My Tasks / Mentions screen

Related products: User Experience

Comments are usually a note on something to improve on a given card. When someone creates one, it shows up in My Tasks / Mentions, which can then be used as a todo list.

However, if I see something that I could improve on a card on which I am the SME, it doesn’t show up in My Tasks / Mentions. That means I have to have another mean of triaging and managing my todos in Guru, including keeping track of links, etc.

• I would suggest to make those comments visible in My Tasks / Mentions OR add another My Tasks / Comments to access them
    • Adding a filter to show/hide them if they are on the same screen would probably be useful if this use case actually creates noise for someone.
    • Making it visually clear what comments are mine (color coding for example) would be helpful
  • Because some comments are actually tasks, and some are asking for change, I would suggest this additional improvement
    • Assign comments to someone, so I know what is a task and what is really just a comment, or;
    • Add a “follow” option on comments, to stop tracking comments that you don’t need to see
Be the first to reply!