Option to only show Knowledge Trigger titles that contain cards a user has access to

Related products: Browser Extension

Over at Noom, we have a few different teams that utilize the KT function. This has been very helpful from a flexibility standpoint, however many users have noted KTs will populate without cards to view, because the assignments (cards) on those KTs are in a collection that they intentionally do not have access to.

The attached image shows how this currently looks for a user with limited collection access - An opened title does not show any indication that they do not have access to the card and instead just shows up blank. This has caused some confusion from our users who assume that they should be able to see a card there since a KT has populated. 

I understand that this is currently intended behavior, however I would like to recommend either a note stating they do not have access to the card in this KT, or removing KT titles with cards that a user does not have access to. Thanks for the space to make this recommendation! 

In addition to this idea - it would be helpful if the Knowledge Trigger identified what collection the card exists in without having to click into it. We have multiple knowledge triggers on the same pages and its hard to identify which is most relevant to what you’re doing without clicking into each individually. 

Thanks @Tim Subealdea and @Carolyn Reitter! We are about to start digging into potential Chrome extension and Knowledge Trigger improvements with the intention of seeing some of these improvements live in the product later this year.

I will keep this thread open to see if these suggestions resonate with other members of the Community and will keep you both updated as we continue to figure out the specific details of the upcoming improvements!