See knowledge trigger information for exactly the item I'm viewing

Related products: Apps and Integrations Browser Extension

This post is a result of a conversation with my CSM who wanted me to share it with the larger community to gauge interest.

After viewing a recent demo of Spekit, I saw that their equivalent solution for Knowledge Triggers allows the admin user to tag specific text on a page and attach a link to knowledge from there. This is *really* cool and I would love to see Guru offer a similar feature.

Here’s an example use case:

Let’s say I am on my Opportunity Page in Salesforce and I want to use Guru to create a glossary explaining how each field is used. Today in Guru, I can associate a series of KTs for my SFDC domain and attach key words from the fields on my Opportunity page. This will give me a list of ALL the cards I’ve tied to KTs on the page. But then I need to sift through that list to find the exact knowledge I need.

Where Spekit has improved on this is that the interface of their chrome extension allows for an individual tag to appear (they call it a Spek) directly next to the field name, because the KT is created by highlighting the text on the page. This means that I can open an Opportunity in Salesforce, and next to each field I can have a unique tag that shows me knowledge with all the fun stuff I want to say about that field.

This would be a huge improvement to KTs if the engineers and designers at Guru could steal it. :)

Be the first to reply!