Tracking Search Origins

Related products: Navigation and Search

A colleague of mine was interested in tracking the search origins of Guru Cards (i.e. Chrome Extension, Direct Linking, etc.). I know that this is different than the source application, but was wondering if there was anyone else curious in this feature and how they would utilize it.

• In this case, the team wanted to study employee behavior when problem-solving (seeing what resources they access and how they access it).

Our team is working really hard to make Guru our single-source-of-truth so there are so many links from different places that point to Guru (eg other tools/applications). I’d love to see Direct Linking and specifically the number of clicks and where they came from, similar to Referral in Google Analytics

Our team is working really hard to make Guru our single-source-of-truth so there are so many links from different places that point to Guru (eg other tools/applications). I’d love to see Direct Linking and specifically the number of clicks and where they came from, similar to Referral in Google Analytics

Adding example of GA’s referral report:

https://www.megalytic.com/blog/understanding-the-referral-report-in-google-analytics