Skip to main content

AI uses cases and Training

• 24 July 2024
  • 6 replies

I am new to Guru , and very interested in AI use cases , what people have done , which file types supported in google drive and for which file sizes and etc …

The last announcement  from the team was 6 months ago and the YouTube channel seems dead as well 

Any feedback will be great 

Thank you 

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @Shlomi Birukov!

I’ve converted this feedback to a conversation so other members of our community can chime in if they have any use cases to share, but in the meantime, is there a specfic problem you’re trying to overcome with Guru Answers? Excited to hear more specifics!

Here is a list of all supported file types:

Common File Extensions Supported:

• .ai
  • .doc
  • .docx
  • .fods
  • .fodt
  • .html
  • .key
  • .keynote
  • .numbers
  • .odp
  • .ods
  • .odt
  • .pages
  • .pdf
  • .png
  • .plain text
  • .ppt
  • .pptx
  • .psd
  • .rtf
  • .txt
  • .xls
  • .xlsx

Microsoft Filetypes

• msword
  • powerpoint
  • presentation
  • excel
  • sheet

Google Filetypes

• jam
  • drawing
  • document
  • presentation
  • spreadsheet

Apple Filetypes

• keynote
  • numbers
  • pages
  • numbers.13
  • pages.13
  • keynote.13
  • pages.18
  • keynote.18
  • numbers.18

Open Office Filetypes

• wordprocessingml.document
  • opendocument.presentation
  • opendocument.spreadsheet
  • opendocument.text
  • opendocument.presentation
  • opendocument.spreadsheet
  • opendocument.text

Hi @Noah Carpenter thank you for the reply

I am seeking to brain storm regarding some use cases that people maybe applied to Guru’s AI

At this time I am planning to test the Google drive functionality and how it’s copes with the AI

So it would have been nice to learn about the restrictions and limitations before hand :)

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Good to know - are there any filetypes that you expected to be on that list that aren’t?

nope  ,  just the regular files that were listed 

@Noah Carpenter I've uploaded a list of values with CSV and since it wasn't working I tried now with the excel file extension , the google drive folder is shared / connected to Guru’s app

Is there a way for the AI to search from the google drive and give answers based on the list in this file within google drive?

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hey @Shlomi Birukov, I think it would be helpful for you to talk with someone from our team. I've looped in our support team and they'll be in touch with you via email!