Solved

AND condition for Knowledge Triggers

• 6 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hey! 

What would be really beneficial is being able to use “AND” statements in the Knowledge Trigger setup. 

For instance, we have different processes for False Positive investigations depending on the product - so we could have have IF Conidition 1 is ProductA AND IF Condition 2 is “False Positive” use this Knowledge Assignment.

It would really let us customise and recommend content in specific situations, while the ML learns what to recommend at specific times.

icon

Best answer by June Zhang 7 October 2021, 19:51

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Ben! 

We actually do support AND conditions with Knowledge Triggers already :heart_eyes:

Take a look at step 4 in the top section of this Help Center Article. Here you’ll see that you can add a second Condition in the creation step to create an AND. 

Let me know how that works for you in customizing your Knowledge Triggers. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Ben! 

We actually do support AND conditions with Knowledge Triggers already :heart_eyes:

Take a look at step 4 in the top section of this Help Center Article. Here you’ll see that you can add a second Condition in the creation step to create an AND. 

Let me know how that works for you in customizing your Knowledge Triggers. 

Hey June,

Thanks for your response, so I might need to raise a Support Case in that case, because I’ve got a number of those examples set up, but they seem to have an “OR” condition associaited with them, not “AND” example below:

Before I do, would you mind confirming please?

Thanks!