Solved

Can a Google Drive Sync go into a specific Board instead of a whole Collection?

• 23 February 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Question: If I run a sync between Google Drive, is it possible to have the sync land in a specific board instead of a collection all it's own? Currently doing a copy paste of all the cards and was wondering if there is a more efficient way
icon

Best answer by Anonymous 26 February 2021, 15:14

View original

3 replies

Hey @graham! I'm not aware of a way to do this, but I'm going to route this over to Guru Support to see if they have any additional suggestions for you (expect to hear back via Intercom). And just for reference, here's more info. on how the Google Drive Sync works.Google Drive: Knowledge Sync
Userlevel 3
Badge +1
Following this bc I'm in a similar boat. Need to migrate a large Drive collection over into Guru for my Account Management team.
At this time, Google Drive Knowledge Syncs only sync at the Collection-level. If you wish to migrate content into a separate Board, many customers opt to either: 1. Migrate the content into Guru by creating native Cards on a Board that can be edited, modified and verified in Guru 2. Create native Cards in the Board and embed an iframe of the case study Google Drive file into the Card