Solved

Can you create Board templates?

• 24 February 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Question: I know that it's possible to create card template's, but is it possible to create board template's? i.e if I want to create several boards (in hundreds) with the same sections and same description of the board, it would be massive time saving to create those boards from a template. The exact use case is a board per customer, where information specific to each would live, i.e troubleshooting/procedures etc only relevant to that customer.
icon

Best answer by Anonymous 24 February 2021, 15:28

View original

4 replies

@linda687 we don't currently have Board template or "duplicate Board" functionality, but I love this idea and am passing this along to our Product team. @mhouston any creative solutions possible via the API 🤔

The templated board feature would be fantastic.  I’m a little discouraged this was posted 7 months ago, and there aren’t plans to include such a powerful, guru game changing feature.  Is there any sort of workaround for this?

We desperately need this too. Almost did not continue with getguru due to the waste of company resources to get this set up. 

I tried to do this with Zapier, but I could’t get deep enough into the boards to set up sections and cards that way.  Seemed to get stuck at “collection” and wouldn’t let me go further into the collection.