Does anyone use Knowledge Triggers on Gong transcripts?

Badge
Hi! I saw that there were some Gong + Guru users out there. Wondering if anyone has any experience using knowledge triggers on Gong call transcripts. Use case: since when on calls Gong does transcription, thinking it would be awesome if we could use knowledge triggers to surface cards based on words or phrases. But not sure if that's possible or if anyone has been able to make this happen. If anyone has any insight on how to make these two tools work well together, would love to pick your brain! :brain:

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1
I have not used Gong but have noticed with error messages on Salesforce that Guru's Knowledge Triggers depend on whether the text is written directly on the page or not. If the text appears in a pop-up, then Guru has a harder time reacting to it, in my experience. As long as the text appears directly on the page associated with the URL in the KT, then it should work....I think.
Userlevel 3
Badge +1
Also, KTs have a slight delay in my experience, so depending on how the conversation is flowing, it might pop up after the relevant moment has passed. (Like when my Sales Director makes a snarky comment and I think of the *best* reply but...like....4 hours later... at least Guru KTs are faster than that. :-D)
Badge
Ahh yes, L'esprit de l'escalier - the French phrase for thinking of the perfect reply too late 😂 Thanks for this insight, John!
Userlevel 3
Badge +1
See now, I woulda thought there was a German word for it. But the French got there first, I guess. lol