Skip to main content
Has anyone figured out a way to create a Guru card that displays a company or dept. org chart? I don't see a template for this. Just curious if others have tackled this successfully. Unfortunately, the org chart tool that our HR/Finance software (NetSuite) provides is awkward and doesn't provide iframe code for embedding in a Guru card.
I'm kinda making my own up on the fly and right now my plan is to do a Board for the Org Chart, with sections for each department, and then individuals within the section. I'm 100% stealing the idea of a 'My Story' card from this community.

As for an actual chart, I'm using Miro to build that and plan to provide a link to the Guru card for each person.
interesting. Would you mind sharing a few screenshots when you're done? I'd love to see how it comes out (graying-out any sensitive info, of course).
Happy to! It's a bit lower on my to-do at this very moment, but I will swing back as soon as I've got a few built out
Oh I'd love to see as well! We've recently re-orged our CS team and we are thinking through how to present our new structure in a more streamlined way (we personally use Pingboard which is a good tool, but the less places we need to send someone the better)
We use pingboard too, just like Renee!

Great news for anyone seeking alternatives to linking out to or embedding org charts stored within other platforms: Guru now supports employee profiles which can optionally populate the team’s org chart, with the additional capability sync employee profiles with your existing HRIS. 🙌