Solved

Is there a way to change the font in Guru?

• 2 December 2021
  • 2 replies

It’s very frustrating to have lowercase “i” show up as very similar to uppercase “i” and lowercase “L”.  Is there a way to change the default font in Guru?  See screenshot for an example.

icon

Best answer by Callie Rojewski 2 December 2021, 18:47

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey @David Hague , thanks for posting and sharing these points about the Guru font. The font we use, Proxima Nova, is known for its accessibility due to it having a lower stroke contrast. I can see how the “i” and “l” dilemma can be challenging with this font. While we do not offer font customization. I think our Product team would be interested in hearing about this.

If you have time, please share this in the Product Feedback area. You can also add a link to this thread so it’s easy for everyone to understand what led to the feedback. In the product feedback section you can also add your vote to other feedback, discuss feedback with other customers, learn about the various changes we’re considering for Guru, and engage directly with our Product team.

I did a quick search and found some former threads on font feedback, including this one: 

Please let me know if you have any other questions, good luck!

Thanks Callie, I added it as feedback.