Solved

Is there any way to see which templates are being used?

• 22 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Is there any way to measure which card templates are being used most to create cards? 

icon

Best answer by Callie Rojewski 25 April 2022, 17:06

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @Goodgollymissmolly ! This is a great question. Yes, you can!

1. Head to Card manager and filter by Templates.
  2. You can get more specific about the Template title depending on what you’re looking for analytics on. 
  3. When the results populate, look at the top of the screen for number of Cards, and on the right side to see how many views each new Card created with that template received. 

For example, I looked up how many Guru Cards were created with our Life Story Card template - search results showed 33 Cards were created this way. 

Hope this helps! Would love to hear which templates your tracking and how your team has adopted them. It’s always interesting to learn more about how different teams use Guru. :) 

Thank you @Callie Rojewski this is helpful! I could see this method getting time consuming if you have a lot of templates - still wishing for some way to see a side by side comparison at a glance, like A template is getting used 10x more than B template, but this will help with direct comparison. 

The initial use case I have is that we have a template that is “Tip for doing x” and another “How to do x” and I want to see which folks are using more, because they are really similar and I don’t think there needs to be both.