Hey everyone! If you’re looking to cure your case of the Mondays, you’re in the right place.
Every week we share what we’re looking to accomplish during the week. If you’re still re-calibrating from the weekend, we suggest some quick wins for you to tackle to help you reach your knowledge goals and maximize Guru.
SHARE BELOW → What is one Guru goal you are hoping to accomplish this week? Chances are someone in the community is working towards the same thing!
QUICK WINS → Increase internal adoption of Guru!
On Thursday, 11am PST / 2pm EST, we’ll be diving into tips and tricks for increasing Guru adoption. RSVP to learn more and get examples from
Until then, here are some easy ways you could reinforce Guru usage with your teams:
- Film a quick video with your team depicting how to search and find information pre-Guru and post-Guru. Include humor and emoji.
- Gamify Guru! Expand on these ideas to make behavior change fun.
- Content scavenger hunt: Ask users to find a specific tidbit of information in Guru. The user who comments on the Card with the answer(s) first gets a prize!
- Easter Eggs: tuck a team-specific emoji or other fun icon into Cards you need users to read and instruct them to send you the Card link when they find it for a prize.
- Memes: everyone loves a good meme. Use these Guru Memes and Gifs featuring originals by
@Shona Fenner @Charles Derupeand other community members in your Slack channels to lighten up the reminders to check Guru first ;)