What's your Guru goal for the week? + Quick wins

• 28 September 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey everyone! Let’s set some intentions for the week and support each other. What is one Guru goal you are working towards? 🗒️

Are you focused on updating your tags? Managing your verification queue? Setting up some Guru automations perhaps? Chances are, someone in the community is working towards the same goal. 

If you’re looking for a place to start, here are some quick wins and workflows

Drop your goals below, and let us know what questions you have!

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey @Joan Alcances  and @John Ingram ! I hope you had a great week last week and made some progress on all clean up and tagging efforts! What’s on deck for this week? Continuing to chip away on archiving and tagging?

@Caspar Hübinger @Tami Dubi @Elise Kroes I’ve been seeing your names pop up in the community after the last Deep Dive, what is your Guru goal for the week (considering all the awesome work you’ve been kicking off navigating multi-lingual collections, AI suggest performance metrics, and knowledge manager positions!)

Userlevel 2

My Guru goal this week is to optimise group verification and reporting. I’m making use of scheduled reports in Guru Analytics to pipe visuals into a dedicated Slack channel (via webhook). Also set up a Zapier automation to improve collaborative verification. It sends a notification to a dedicated channel whenever a card that is assigned to a specific group becomes unverified. Group members can then emoji-react to the Slack notification to indicate when they start looking at the card (👀) and when they’re done (✅). This way we’re aiming to reduce uncertainty due to group ownership and shared responsibilities.

Userlevel 2

On that note, I’d be thrilled if there was a way to automise reports on verifications per verifier over a certain period of time. 😊I can manually filter for it in the Card Manager and save my search, but there seems to be no way to include these results into an automated scheduled report.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Caspar Hübinger thanks so much for sharing, love the group verification workflow you’re building, very curious to hear how it goes with once it’s live! Copying in @Mary Houston and @Kate Hutchinson for visibility into the verification report automation you’re looking to build, they may have some suggestions!

Userlevel 1

@Caspar Hübinger Yes, I second @Chris Anderson--please let us know how it goes with the new workflow! Group verifications were a blessing and a challenge at my last org: great to get the right eyes on things, but a challenge in terms of who was actually taking action. This could be a big help--I’ll have to let them know about your idea :) 

@Jon Saft may be able to help with the report automation while Mary is out of office for the next little bit!

@Caspar Hübinger love to hear about the automations you have created! 

As for your request around automating a “verifications per verifier over a certain period of time” report, are you just looking for a raw count of how many cards each verifier has verified with a date filter? Depending on what system you’d like to view this report in, you should be able to automate the report using the “Card Verified” trigger in Zapier. Every time a card gets verified, you can send the Verifier information and timestamp to a third party reporting system, then create automated, filtered reports from there.

I hope that’s helpful, but please let me know if I’m not understanding the request. Thanks!

Userlevel 2

@Jon Saft Thanks for the idea, I might end up doing that. 🙂

@Kate Hutchinson The team I set up that workflow for is fairly small. It’s already been an improvement, however, the whole thing got me thinking about our underlying assumption that, in general, Cards should be assigned to a group rather than individuals. We might rethink that approach and come up with a mix where some Cards can have individual verifiers.

Userlevel 1

Bulk archiving made my clean up so much easier last week! This week is more on content updates and another content Refresh for next week  to improve the trust score further.:grinning: