Hey everyone! At today’s Guru Deep Dive, we talked about streamlining the new hire experience with Guru. Shoutout to our speakers
Streamlining the New Hire Experience with Guru
Let’s break down how Guru can help you gain a competitive edge in today’s hiring environment and create an exceptional onboarding experience.
What type of information should you include in Guru for new hires?
🌟 Onboarding Information
🚨 Team-specific Information
🌲 Reinforced Learning
- Use Guru Knowledge Triggers to reinforce learning for new hires
- Leveraging project management tools like Asana, Monday.com, etc. for onboarding checklists. Spell out your onboarding steps and link folks to specific Guru content at a specific time
- Create Company-wide collections—go-to destinations for certain types of information (i.e. benefits information)
How did they do it? Here are some pro tips from customers and the Guru team!
- About Vicki and Bonusly
- How Bonusly uses Guru for onboarding
- How Bonusly designed their onboarding experience to be accessible to remote workers
- About Renee and Ceros
- How Ceros designed their onboarding collection in Guru
- How Renee builds upon company-wide onboarding knowledge to design her team-specific onboarding experience
- About Elyssa and Guru
- What works well for Guru’s onboarding collection
- How an HRIS implementation spurred an onboarding experience audit and what improvements are on the roadmap
- Example onboarding automations
- Onboarding New Employees with Guru
- Reassessment or Resignation: Using Culture and Knowledge to Combat the Great Resignation
- Master Flexible Onboarding With Guru and WorkRamp
- 4 Guru Automations That Can Help You Efficiently Onboard Employees
- Employee Onboarding Templates
Continue the conversation. What questions do you have about onboarding? What has worked for your new hire experience? Share your question in the Q&A section of the community and/or jump into this community conversation here:
Share your feedback. Now that you’ve watched the Deep Dive and reviewed the resources, are you inspired to put them into action? Let us know in this Deep Dive Feedback Form for the chance to win a $25 Amazon gift card!
Save the Date. Sign up for April’s Deep Dive on Structuring Content in Guru on April 21st, 1pm EST
Sorry I missed this! Thanks for sharing!