Knowledge Fest by Guru (fall 2022 virtual conference) - we need your input and ideas!

Knowledge Fest by Guru (fall 2022 virtual conference) - we need your input and ideas!
Userlevel 2

Exciting news! Knowledge Fest is going virtual*, it'll be 100% free, and it's now taking place on September 28-29. Best of all, you can register now!

Whether you’re in operations, communications, sales, or support, Knowledge Fest is a great place for you to connect with peers, hear inspiring talks, and learn knowledge management strategies that will help your teams thrive in the hybrid world.

It will feature incredible speakers from innovative companies Shopify, Zoom, Airtable, Monday.com, and more, and together we'll explore three tracks:

• Reinventing Collaboration and Communication in the New World of Work

• Knowledge Management Strategies for the Age of Information Overload

• How to Drive Company-Wide Alignment in an Asynchronous Environment

Check out the speaker line-up (more coming soon!) and register here for free!

We’re still in the planning process, and would love your input so we can create the best possible experience for this amazing community!

Have questions, other ideas, or expressions of pure joy and excitement you’d like to share? Drop a comment below. I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL IN SEPTEMBER!!!

* We have decided to make this a completely virtual experience. While we wish we could see you all in person, health, safety, and inclusivity is our top priority.

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

CAN’T WAIT FOR THIS! I remember our 2019 conference like it was yesterday. It was so great to put faces to names. It’s gonna be exciting seeing all of you knowledge-lovers off of Zoom and in 3D! 

Just for fun and nostalgia, tagging in a few folks who were at the 2019 conference - @Brianna Zoffka, @Charles Derupe, @Joe Hostetler, @Ali Berman, @Deborah Sanderfur, @Jose Paez, @Joe Gallo, @Tig Newman any favorite memories from 2019? Anything you’d be super excited to see in October?

Userlevel 2

Just for fun and nostalgia, tagging in a few folks who were at the 2019 conference - @Brianna Zoffka@Charles Derupe@Joe Hostetler@Ali Berman@Deborah Sanderfur@Jose Paez@Joe Gallo@Tig Newman any favorite memories from 2019? Anything you’d be super excited to see in October?

The breakout sessions were my personal favorite. I was able to take the most actionable ideas from there. Many that we still use. Favorite memory was jamming to the phenomenal band!

Userlevel 3

So excited for this!! Also loving the opportunity for the KM Certificate!!! 

Quick update for everyone: we have decided to make Knowledge Fest a completely virtual experience, and we just went live with the website so you all can now register! While we wish we could see you all in person, health, safety, and inclusivity is our top priority. My original post, above, has been updated and you can learn more and register here.

Thanks everyone, and please reply below if you have any questions or ideas for how we can make Knowledge Fest an incredible experience for you and your teams!

Hi all! I hope everyone’s getting excited for Knowledge Fest. Today we announced some great additions to our line-up:

We'll be finalizing our speaker list very soon — anyone you'd love to hear from? Any topics you're excited to learn about at Knowledge Fest? Share your thoughts below!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Awesome! Glad to hear this will be virtual because it means I can attend 🥳  

I always learn a lot from Deep Dives and hearing how others use Guru in their companies. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Really looking forward to this!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @Chris Anderson ! 

Do you know when there will be a detailed schedule? Thanks! 

Hey @Siobhan Hyser! Chiming in on Chris’ behalf — we’ll be announcing the schedule the week after next. Are there any speakers in particular you’re excited to see?

Userlevel 3
Badge

I’m interested in all the tracks 😅 

That’s what we like to hear! Excited to share the full agenda soon!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Was the agenda released yet? I need to let my lead and team know when I’ll be attending talks so we can be sure of coverage on our support queue when I”m not online. 

Hey @Siobhan Hyser! We’re publishing the agenda this week, aiming for tomorrow or Thursday. We’ll update this post once the agenda is live!

Userlevel 2

Hi @Siobhan Hyser ! The agenda for Knowledge Fest is now live: https://knowledge-fest.getguru.com/#Agenda