Spot Guru in the wild and win prizes! 🕵️ 🎁

• 13 April 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

THIS JUST IN:

Guru’s first ever Out-of-Home campaign has now gone live in multiple cities in the United States!

We’re being overloaded with information at work—and we’ve gotten so used to this that we rarely stop to think if the information we’re being inundated with actually serves a purpose. We’re showing the world the four types of “information overload”—too much, outdated, scattered, and irrelevant—and how Guru can help combat it. 

SPREAD THE WORD AND WIN

Team up with us to help folks bogged down by information overload with Guru! Check out the following ways to spread the word. Each social mention will get you entered to win one of the 8 prizes! 

• VIP KNOWLEDGE FEST TICKETS - 5 winners will receive  
  • $100 VISA GIFT CARD - 3 winners will receive a $100 visa gift card. We recommend spending this on self-care to heal from past information overload, but it is up to you!

BASED IN NEW YORK, SAN FRANCISCO OR  BOSTON? 

Take a selfie when you find a Guru ad out in the wild and post on social media sharing how Guru has saved you from information overload. Link to bit.ly/gurucanhelp and use the hashtag #gurucanhelp. Find location details in this Guru Card

NOT LOCATED IN THOSE CITIES, BUT STILL WANT TO PARTICIPATE? 

Head to social media and tell it to us straight: Do you feel Guru has helped relieve your information overload woes? How has Guru helped you in your role? Share a few words, link to bit.ly/gurucanhelp , use the hashtag #gurucanhelp and tag @guru_hq so we can see your post! 

DROP YOUR POSTS IN THIS COMMUNITY THREAD 

For extra bonus points/entries to win, drop links to your social media posts below in the thread so everyone in the community can show it some love!

TACKLING INFORMATION OVERLOAD JUST GOT FUN. 

Thanks for teaming up with us to spread the word about Guru! Winners will be randomly selected and announced at the end of the contest on May 2nd, 2022.

7 replies

Userlevel 2

NY crew 😜 Have you seen our ads yet, @Cristie Laratta & @Caroline Svenson? Check out this contest and spread the word to your teams!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Tagging some locals! You’ll have to let us know if you come across any Guru ads 🕵🏻

@Charles Derupe @Brianna Zoffka @Ali Berman 

Userlevel 2

@Nina Frank I know your team has already spotted some ads - now they can win some prizes for it! 🤑

Userlevel 3

Ahh yes @Matt Garren!! I’m going to spread the word!!

A few fun ones our team has spotted already 🕵

Tagging in a few other folks who I think are in NYC still! @Allie Sokoloff @Eli Panken @Emma Burgin @Katie Vermilyea @kelly @Maya @Zev Zoldan @Nancy Sidnam 

Userlevel 1

Whenever I’m in a subway car with a Guru ad I take it as a good omen 😘

Userlevel 1

from a few days ago -- first time I spotted one