If you could wave a magic wand, what Guru-related process would you automate?

• 2 August 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

We’re excited to host a Guru Community AMA (ask me anything) on Aug. 18th with @Mary Houston (Sr. Manager, Developer Advocate) and @Jon Saft (Product Manager, Bots & Integrations), where you can get any and all of your questions answered about the Guru API, webhooks, and Workato/Zapier automations.

Here are some questions to get your wheels turning (share your thoughts below!)…

• If you could wave a magic wand, what Guru-related workflow process would you automate?
  • What manual process do you manage now that you’d love to automate?
  • What about the Guru API, iPaaS (Zapier/Workato) integrations, or webhooks feels confusing or out of reach?

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

This is not exactly what you’re looking for but being able to add anchor links in a long card without needing to do markup would be brilliant. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Unfortunately I think this would stretch outside of what’s possible via the API or iPaaS workflows, but it’s a good idea nonetheless @Siobhan Hyser! Actually I don’t think this has been officially logged in our product feedback area yet, unless I’m missing it in my search. Want to add it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Happy Monday! Just wanted to remind folks about our “Build with Us” themed Guru Community AMA (ask me anything) this Wed. (Aug. 18th) at 10:30am PT / 1:30pm ET with @Mary Houston (Sr. Manager, Developer Advocate) and @Jon Saft (Product Manager, Bots & Integrations), where you can get any and all of your questions answered about the Guru API, webhooks, and Workato/Zapier automations. 

Copying in some folks who were part of the iPaaS beta group in case you’re interested in joining or inviting anyone from your teams: @Ian Link @Hassan Muhammad @Jessica Valero-Gil @Kristin Fretz @Zev Zoldan @Nathan Anderson 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Check out the recording here, and keep the questions coming by replying below! Thanks for joining today @kelly @Alyssa Huat @Maham @rachel guillot @Brennan Hickey @Hassan Muhammad, and a big thanks again to @Mary Houston and @Jon Saft 🙌🏻