If you could wave a magic wand, what Guru-related process would you automate?

• 2 August 2021
  • 4 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

We’re excited to host a Guru Community AMA (ask me anything) on Aug. 18th with @Mary Houston (Sr. Manager, Developer Advocate) and @Jon Saft (Product Manager, Bots & Integrations), where you can get any and all of your questions answered about the Guru API, webhooks, and Workato/Zapier automations.

Here are some questions to get your wheels turning (share your thoughts below!)…

• If you could wave a magic wand, what Guru-related workflow process would you automate?
  • What manual process do you manage now that you’d love to automate?
  • What about the Guru API, iPaaS (Zapier/Workato) integrations, or webhooks feels confusing or out of reach?

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

This is not exactly what you’re looking for but being able to add anchor links in a long card without needing to do markup would be brilliant. 

Unfortunately I think this would stretch outside of what’s possible via the API or iPaaS workflows, but it’s a good idea nonetheless @Siobhan Hyser! Actually I don’t think this has been officially logged in our product feedback area yet, unless I’m missing it in my search. Want to add it?

Happy Monday! Just wanted to remind folks about our “Build with Us” themed Guru Community AMA (ask me anything) this Wed. (Aug. 18th) at 10:30am PT / 1:30pm ET with @Mary Houston (Sr. Manager, Developer Advocate) and @Jon Saft (Product Manager, Bots & Integrations), where you can get any and all of your questions answered about the Guru API, webhooks, and Workato/Zapier automations. 

Copying in some folks who were part of the iPaaS beta group in case you’re interested in joining or inviting anyone from your teams: @Ian Link @Hassan Muhammad @Jessica Valero-Gil @Kristin Fretz @Zev Zoldan @Nathan Anderson 

Check out the recording here, and keep the questions coming by replying below! Thanks for joining today @kelly @Alyssa Huat @Maham @rachel guillot @Brennan Hickey @Hassan Muhammad, and a big thanks again to @Mary Houston and @Jon Saft 🙌🏻