Solved

Did the option to reorder Cards within a Section disappear?

• 13 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Howdy team, 

I was trying to reorder some cards within a section, and I can’t seem to do it anymore it appears that the UI for dragging and dropping cards from one location to another also seems to not be working for me anymore either so I’m having to go:

to a section » Add existing card » search for the card » go to the original card location » remove from existing board

It’s so many extra steps as opposed to the ol drag and drop. I just don’t know if this is a me problem or a wider problem.

Is there a generic sort feature that I’m just really not seeing 😂

icon

Best answer by Marie Frei 12 April 2023, 19:16

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi Ben 👋 Thanks so much for reaching out and sorry for the trouble with moving Cards. This is something Guru's Technical Support team can best respond to. I've alerted our team and they’ll be touch with you as soon as possible over email.

Userlevel 3
Badge

So Support Contacted me and said that it was a known issue - if you reduce your browser to 80% it works with drag and drop, but if it’s any other setting it doesn’t currently work.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Ben Sykes, good news! Just this morning, our engineering team released a fix for the issue you've reported here. You should now be able to drag and drop to reorganize Cards as expected, regardless of your web browser's zoom settings. Thanks again for reporting this and for communicating the workaround to adjust the zoom with everyone while our team worked to remedying this issue. 🙌