Does anyone have Guru Card inspiration around onboarding?

• 14 April 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey everyone! 👋 I'm looking for Guru inspiration around *onboarding.* Does anyone have good examples of cards you use for: 
New employee orientation
30 60 90 plan 
Performance reviews
Interview feedback during recruiting

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3
We have a template used for each new hire orientation session, basically to give an overview of what it is and link to any relevant materials. Use isn't super duper high, but we polled new hires and they stated these resources were "Great" (4.5 outta 5)… even if they didn't actually look at them :slightlysmilingface: #securityblanket
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
OOoo wow! That's a great idea, definitely the right way to think about scaling cards for onboarding. Would you be willing to pass a screenshot example of the template itself @shona?
Userlevel 5
Badge +3
I'll DM you @crojewski :slightlysmilingface:
Userlevel 3
Hi @crojewski we use Guru cards to act as hubs for all of our onboarding materials, and to also outlines roles/responsibilities between the manager and enablement. We also use Guru cards to house "discussion guides" that we provide for Managers to follow at certain points of the onboarding for when we walk new hires through customer journeys.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
@renee.osgood that's brilliant! I like the prompts for the managers. Super helpful!