Solved

Google Authorization Error

• 5 November 2021
  • 2 replies

I am in my trial period and I’m trying to view a PDF that was uploaded. I can view it in my web browser, but when i try to use the mobile app, i get a google error (I’m using google to login to the Guru system). It says 403: disallowed_useragent and that i can’t log in because the app doesn’t comply with Google’s embedded webview policy. Anyone else have this issue or know how to solve? mobile access is a big part of my strategy for rolling this out to our team.

icon

Best answer by Callie Rojewski 8 November 2021, 17:06

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey @Jeremy Heersink  , I hope you’re doing well! Thanks for sharing this question. This is a bug with how embedded images render in our mobile app. Our engineering team is aware of this issue and is hoping to get some insight from mobile developers to work on a fix, so there may be a bit of a delay in resolution. In the meantime, for images or PDF files that you anticipate being necessary to view on the mobile app, I recommend linking to the image so users can still access on the go. 

I apologize for the trouble! I hope that this context is helpful for now and will keep you updated as this is resolved in the mobile app. I also notified the account representative for your trial, and he’ll reach out to support you. Please continue to post more about your roll out strategy in the Community as well, there’s many folks here who would love to support you and give feedback!

Callie

Thanks so much! That helps me understand what is going on.