In a recent Deep Dive, we had the chance to learn from
How Noom uses Guru:
- Guru supported Noom through rapid growth and the hiring of 1,000+ Health Coaches
- Noom’s coaches use Slack for internal communication and leverage the Guru bot to save answers to repeat questions.
- Guru stores all of their onboarding, process, and product information
- Read more about Noom’s journey with Guru in this case study
Questions covered with Lindsey:
- Tell us about your specific challenges at Noom around structuring content (findability and uniformity)
- How did you learn about the individual users you were working with to inform your strategy?
- What did you do to make content easier to find in Guru?
- How do you package those learnings to guide content creation moving forward?
- What advice would you give to those structuring content, focused on optimizing and maintaining that content over time?
Watch the full Deep Dive here:
Questions for Lindsey? Have a takeaway you’d love to share? Drop em down below!