Would anyone know if there are any settings/options around the naming of files in a Guru Collection export? I have just exported a large collection and by the looks of things there are a few issues:
- All cards within the .zip file provided by the export show up as .html files named with an unique identifying alphanumeric string (e.g.”a83db669-556f-4a00-9552-f436f95893bd”) instead of the actual name of the card. This makes it very difficult to identify a particular card in the folder.
- Furthermore images and videos within cards are separated out into a different folder named ‘resources’, where some of the images are named with the same ID as the card, but others from the same card have a completely different name (e.g. ‘doc0_image4). This makes it a really impossible task to identify which image, audio, and video files belong to which card.
- Lastly, SOME cards also have a .yaml file with the same name. All these files contain is the title of that card, separated out from the main body of text. This means that a user often needs to open both cards to figure out what a specific card refers to in the export.
So I guess the actual questions are:
- Is anyone aware of an option to change the way card collections are exported so that the title of the card/resource is what the file is named as?
- Has anyone found a way to align the ‘resources’ folder in the export (containing the images & audio/visual files) with a specific card?
- Has anyone found a way to export all cards so that there is only one file per card that actually contains the title of the card (i.e. not separated out into a different files)?