Solved

Thai partial search function

• 13 June 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi Team,

We got a team in Thailand which they will use Thai to search for cards. It’s found that the partial search function in the card detail content is not working, we are looking it to behave like the searching function as confluence or google doc.

icon

Best answer by Callie Rojewski 13 June 2022, 17:21

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi Calvin! Great to meet you. We’d love to support you and help improve your Guru search experience, and apologize for the inconvenience you’re experiencing. 

I've checked with our engineers and, while Guru does support multilingual Card content, unfortunately, Guru doesn't (yet) support matching partial phrases in Thai.

I recommend coaching your team to search with the full Card title or full search term in order to surface the desired Cards with that term in them. Your can also use other search mechanisms like Tags and Favorites to improve search results. Here is a helpful article from our Help Center about using these tools to filter your search. 

I also encourage you to raise this issue in the Product Feedback section of the Guru Community. We have an internal team dedicated to Guru's search feature and they're interested in hearing what languages customers are interested in Guru better supporting. Your posting in the Community will maximize visibility from other Guru users and our product team, plus, you will also be alerted to any updates related to your feedback.

I hope the solutions I've recommended will help your users with their search results! Please let me know if you have any questions about what I've shared above.

Thank you!

Callie