Analytics Needs - Ability to schedule reports for others

Related products: Analytics

I am working to figure out how to give analytics access to others without giving them author roles.  Too much access to Guru comes with author roles and that is a slippery slope.  I was hoping to go schedule reports to send to team leaders on their individual users and I can’t do that either.  I’m in a rock and a hard place now of wanting leaders to assist in engaging their agents to utilize Guru but I can’t share great data with them without a lot of manual work.  

Hi Kendall, so sorry I thought we had already replied to this! I totally understand your frustration and am sorry you’re experiencing this challenge—scheduling those emails to yourself and then forwarding is always an option, but we understand that’s not ideal. This is a platform limitation with our current vendor, but we’re continuing to work with them to see if there is a solution we can come to together. 

@Sydney Sundell no need to apologize! I appreciate that insight as always! Hopefully it can get figured out with the new vendor to allow better usage or analytics just put behind their own permission group would be a huge win too!

I would like this ability as well. We don’t currently use analytics a lot and I could see value in being able to create reports for leadership or our L&E team.

I’d also like the ability to schedule analytics reports for others (rather than forward reports on after receiving them myself). My use case: I have lots of stakeholders who’d like regular reports on how their content is performing. I’d like less administrative overhead to keep those people looped in and engaged.