Customize what appears on the Card/folder that is downloaded as a PDF.

Related products: Card Creation

I would like to download Card PDF's so that I can then share it externally, however I do need it as a document that can be emailed, so either word doc or .pdf. For me making the card public and sharing the link would not be a good match.​​​​​​

It would be great when you download as a PDF to share using the three dots on the left of the card, that the “last verified by name on date” is removed. This creates multiple issues when sending to someone outside of your company.

1. It does not look nice nor is it relevant to them.
  2. It’s at the very top of the page, taking away from what’s actually important (the contents of the card)  

Thanks!

I agree with this and also to remove the watermark at the bottom that says “Exported from Guru” because it’s really not relevant to the External Parties

We should also add the organizations Logo & remove the Last verified details.

Not sure if this needs to be an additional product feedback entry, but I’d like to propose a “Template” methodology for this. The ability to modify what is displayed on the PDF is a must-have, so using a template for different external destinations or internal destinations would be very useful.