Skip to main content

Date in day/month/year format

Related products: Analytics Guru Administration User Experience Verification

Hi,

We are based in New Zealand and experiencing issues where the date corresponding to analytics are not in our time zone. For example, if I create a card on Monday, the system recognises it as having been made on Sunday because it is recognising (what I assume is) US time zone. Is there a way to change this?
We are also having an issue where verification date shows in US format of month/day/year and we work in the day/month/year format and it’s causing confusion with the users

Thanks!

Hi @Jessica McMahon, thanks so much for reaching out and I’m sorry for the inconvenience here. Let’s get input from Guru’s Technical Support team around the time zone and date formatting options for analytics and verification. They’ll be in touch as soon as possible over email to troubleshoot with you further.

Hi @Jessica McMahon, unfortunately, we’ve learned there is no way to change the timezone in Guru’s Analytics dashboards. We use a 3rd party solution to create this display and this software is fixed to UTC time in order to ensure standardization, comparability, and consistency across time zones. As for the verification date formatting - while it’s not possible to alter for individual workspaces or users at this time, it’s a great feature request. I’ll convert this to a Product Feedback post so that others can upvote it to show their interest and support. I’m sorry I don’t have better news to share and thank you for speaking up, these are great ideas.

OpenWon't Do