Easier way to see which collections a group is associated with

Related products: User Management Guru Administration

In the team settings it is hard to identify quickly which group is assigned to which collection. You have to scroll through every collection to see if a specific group has access to it, and then to see who is part of that group you have to switch back to the group tab. There is no way to easily see which group has access to which collections without checking each collection individually.

Is there a way for Guru to add the feature to have a drop down within the groups tab to not only see the people within each group but to see which collection each group has access to? Thanks!

Hi @Jessica Velez ! Thanks so much for reaching out and for sharing your feedback with our team.

Since we can’t currently convert a post in Q&A to Product Feedback, could you please re-post this request in our Product Feedback category so that our product team can monitor and track it? 

I’d also recommend taking a look at our product feedback guidelines so that your feedback can be as actionable as possible. 

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience in Guru and help us improve Guru for all of our customers! 🤩

Thank you. I will go ahead and repost there 😁

Hi @Jessica Velez, we now have the ability to convert questions into feedback so I’ve done that for you and adjusted the title of the post. We’ll keep this “Open” so it can gather votes!