Ability to easily View "New" Cards via the dashboard or a tab

Related products: Navigation and Search User Experience

Hi, 

Really like the latest update but just wanted to give some feedback for one of the main challenges we are facing now as a user of the product. We train our teams to check the “New” Cards on a regular basis and it has always been really straight forward to be able to do this. Would there be any way that either a tab underneath the “Recently viewed” could be added to show “New” Cards or alternatively that New cards would pull through to the dashboard as well as updated ones? 
Would love to hear how other users are getting around this currently?
Thanks very much 😊

Hi ,

Please could we have the “New Cards” section back as it streamlines the actions needed to easily keep up to date with Guru.

Hi @Becci Howe and @Martin Hampson -

Kate here, Product Designer at Guru. Thanks so much for the feedback and letting us know that you rely on the “New Cards” feature. Would you mind expanding upon your use case for your team using “New Cards” a bit? How frequently are you creating new cards? What is the use case in which you expect your team to be checking those? Additional insight into your scenario would be super helpful for us!

Thanks so much! :) 

I mentioned this in another thread - but I basically replaced the New Cards list with the Featured Cards widget. It’s actually a lot better because not all new cards were worthy of being on the dashboard, so I can be more discerning about what I put there. 

Please return this feature!

Hi everyone, 

Thank you for sharing what was helpful for your teams about the new cards list. I’m happy to share we’re bringing back this list although it won’t be on the dashboard, but rather a new space accessed from the left-hand nav of the web app. The good news is that this new location provides room to show many more “new” cards than the previous list which maxed out at 20 cards from the last 7 days. We’ve already begun work on this so I’ll move this to “scheduled.”

OpenScheduled

Hi everyone 👋 I hope you caught @Laura Desmond-Black’s release note today, My Library: See favorite, followed, recently viewed, and recently created Cards all in one place.

The New Cards list is back! It’s located within My Library, found in the left-hand navigation of Guru’s web app. For quick access to the New Cards page, you can use the keyboard shortcut control + alt + n (replace alt with option when using a Mac).

Thanks again for your feedback and votes! I’ll move this to “Complete” now. 🎉

ScheduledComplete