Question

What are my options to customize the homepage (design as well as the content)?

The options for the homepage your Guru homepage are very limited. This makes it hard to make a noticeable, user friendly homepage. Take Guru's own knowledge database as an example. It would be great if we get the freedom to create homepages like this one ourselves. 

I already know that this is not possible at the moment. However sometimes you can use external parties to add a layer on the website, to get more options (API integration or content script injection via Proxy for example). 

I don't have a lot of knowledge on this subject. Does anyone know if this is possible with Guru and can I receive some tips? 

3 replies

Badge

Hi @Maithe Vlekke!

Maggie with the Digital Customer Solutions team here at Guru - I appreciate you reaching out! 

I’m excited to tell you, we have some updates coming to our homepage this summer! This release will include a new homepage experience that is customizable by your team’s Admins. More to come soon, but if you have any more feedback or requests you’d like to provide, you found the right place here in the Community. 

Our product team will review and you’ll be informed when these updates are implemented😄

Hi @Margaret McAnulty,

Great! Thanks for the update 😄. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi @Maithe Vlekke!

Maggie with the Digital Customer Solutions team here at Guru - I appreciate you reaching out! 

I’m excited to tell you, we have some updates coming to our homepage this summer! This release will include a new homepage experience that is customizable by your team’s Admins. More to come soon, but if you have any more feedback or requests you’d like to provide, you found the right place here in the Community. 

Our product team will review and you’ll be informed when these updates are implemented😄

@Margaret McAnulty can you elaborate? I am confused on what is coming. The screenshot in the OP is of your Salesforce help site.