Track all Knowledge Alerts across entire team

Related products: Knowledge Management Tools

I am sure this has been brought up at some point, but would love the ability to track Knowledge Alerts across allteam members that have the capability to send them (i.e. I can only see stats on KAs I send, not others on my team)

Like a super-admin feature!
The following idea has been merged into this idea:

All the votes have been transferred into this idea.

Thank you all for this awesome feedback! It’s great seeing such consistent interest for more visibility into your company knowledge alerts. I’d love to dig into some of the details -- who on your team do you envision having access to these broader insights (e.g. collection owners, all authors, etc.)?

Updated idea statusOpenAccepted

Updated idea statusAcceptedScheduled

This work is scheduled! We’re adding the ability for all authors in a collection to see all sent Knowledge alerts to allow them visibility into Knowledge Alerts across their team. We’ll also be releasing a few other Knowledge Alert enhancements over the next quarter including the ability for: 

1. Authors to send Knowledge Alerts to any group if all members have access to that collection

2. Authors to send Knowledge Alerts to individual users who have access to the card (in addition to groups - which is already available today)

3. All users to access Knowledge Alerts after they’ve marked them as read 

4. Authors to send a Knowledge Alert from a private card

Excited for this feature! 

Hey all - this Knowledge Alert functionality is now available! Thank you for all the fantastic feedback. Check out the post with more information here

Updated idea statusScheduledComplete