Automating Cards in Slack

• 16 July 2022
  • 1 reply

In slack, we have a channel that has been automated to create and send specific error messages if something goes down in our company. This is helpful in alerting us of any critical failure in our system so that we can deal with it in a timely manner. I wanted to know if it would be possible to have Guru cards do the same thing.

Example: A Slack critical error pops up stating that one of our vendors has been brought offline which will deny access to our mobile app for our members, Right after this error is seen, a Guru card pops up in the same channel which states the vendors number, hours of operation, and specific dialogue to fix the issue.

I hope this is a feature that can be added soon because I’m sure we would not be the only business who could use it. Thank you for your time.

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Cole Walker! 👋

This is a neat use case - can I ask how you’ve built out your existing automation that sends a slack message when something goes down? Did you use Zapier? Depending on how you built it, it could be as easy as adding another step to your existing automation that sends an additional slack message containing a link to the Guru Card you choose.

Thanks!

Joe