Solved

Can we request for AI chat Box

• 28 July 2023
  • 5 replies

Hi,

Assume we have long page of GURU card with very long steps and process flows..
Can we have AI chat Box where by user can type in simply what they want to search & point to.
So that AI will provide summary and point direction the information we looking for. 

Now Chat GPT works likes its search the information from varies search engine & provide us the summary or scrip or information we need. We need similar this feature to be in GURU.

The reason why we asking this, we have too many cards almost 1000 within one collection. So, the bot might can help to provide summary or simply the steps for the users.

Thanks

Ragunathan

icon

Best answer by Marie Frei 28 July 2023, 18:47

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hey @Ragunathan Ezhamkovan, great question! Take a look at Guru’s Answers (beta). 🔍

This is an AI-powered feature that will use the information contained within, for example, the 1000 Cards in your Guru Collection, to generate an answer for any user who asks Guru a question in the browser extension or web app.

Is joining this beta program of interest to you and your team? If so, just fill out this form and our Product team will be in touch.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

@Marie Frei We applied to try the beta but have not heard back. What is the turnaround time, or acceptance criteria?

Userlevel 4
Badge

@David MacVicar Oh no! You should’ve received an email from my colleague Noah Carpenter last week, the feature is active for your team. Are you and your teammates seeing the “Ask a question” in the top navigation of the web app? We’re curious to learn more about what you are/are not seeing.

Hey @Ragunathan Ezhamkovan, great question! Take a look at Guru’s Answers (beta). 🔍

This is an AI-powered feature that will use the information contained within, for example, the 1000 Cards in your Guru Collection, to generate an answer for any user who asks Guru a question in the browser extension or web app.

Is joining this beta program of interest to you and your team? If so, just fill out this form and our Product team will be in touch.

Hi @Marie Frei , thank you for the reply, I do view the link you provide “https://www.getguru.com/features/answers and seems, this is not available yet for us to test it.
I try to click the form to fill, but It said I need permission. 

Thanks

Ragunathan

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hey @Ragunathan Ezhamkovan, I’m so sorry! Here is the updated Google form link.