Question

Deep Linking from QR Code

• 8 October 2021
  • 2 replies

I’m wondering if anyone has come up with a solution to share a card via a QR code and when scanning the QR code get taken to the native mobile app rather than needing to sign in etc. via a web browser.

We’d love to be able to share some QR codes around our office and enable our team go direct to the knowledge in the mobile app.

2 replies

We would also like to know if there are any options to add QR or barcode scanning to Getguru that would alllow staff to quickly get to cards using their app

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey @Matt Hayes and @Kellie Macpherson ! Thank you for dropping this cool idea in the community! If you have time, I know our product team would be interested in hearing about this use case. Please go ahead and share this in the Product Feedback area. You can also add a link to this thread for context. 

Here are some tips for  providing actionable feedback to reference before posting. In addition to sharing your own feedback, you can also add your vote to other feedback, discuss feedback with other customers, learn about the various changes we’re considering for Guru, and engage directly with our Product team.

Please let me know if you have any other questions, I’m happy to chat further!