Question

Can Answers recognize emoji or symbols?

• 2 June 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2

We use emoji for a variety of shortcuts in our guru knowledge base. 

Will the AI recognize the significance of a symbol?

For example - 

Our software integrates with 200+ other platforms and in a variety of ways.

Some software connects through API, email parser, zapier, or another specific connection point. To help our support reps, we use a ⭐️ next to our preferred connection point. This is faster than reading, because the reps are locating a symbol on a page.

Can the AI be trained to recognize the emoji so that an employee or customer could ask it, “What is the best way to connect _______ to _______?,” and Answers would respond with “The best connector would be to use an API.”

6 replies

Userlevel 4

Hi @Jimmy Miller ! I just tried it out internally and got good results—curious if you’ve put this to the test yet? Would love to see screenshots if you’re comfortable sharing.

Userlevel 2

Certainly!

Image 1 - 
How the information is organized in our current knowledge base of cards. 

Image 2 - 
How Answers responded to the question.

Should we restructure our cards to fit the AI or could it learn to read our tables?

Certainly!

Userlevel 4

Thanks @Jimmy Miller ! I’ve shared with the rest of the team and we’ll get back to you with best practices soon. 

Userlevel 2

Excellent!

Happy to hop on a call for deeper context if it would help.

Userlevel 1

Hey @Jimmy Miller! Thanks again for sharing this early feedback and offering to hop on a call to share more. We’re setting up a few user interviews next week and would love to chat with you if you’re available.

If you’re still interested, you can find more details and a link to select a time slot here: 

Userlevel 2

Thank you! I booked an  appointment!