Skip to main content

Hey Everyone!

We’re excited to announce the latest release for Answers: Expert Review. Workspace Admins are now able to see all questions and answers for their Workspace in a single location and take action on them. 

While viewing the list of all questions asked in your workspace, you can filter questions by whether they were answered, see the sources used to answer the question, and click into a specific question to see it exactly how the user saw it. While in the detailed view, you can assign a question to a question/answer requiring more follow up to an expert to ensure the asker gets the answer they need. 

As always, we appreciate all the feedback we’ve received and welcome any and all comments about Expert Review!

This is fantastic! But it’s not retroactive, right? I can only see any Answers from today forward? (When this was implemented). And not from before?

@Lloyd Nebres Correct! It is just from when the feature was enabled. There may be a few showing up from earlier in the week as we had it live in the back end before the actual launch but it’s not pulling in retroactively from before that.

Thanks, Noah!

This would be far more useful if collection owners could see this for those questions that are applicable to their collections. Just because I’m a workspace admin, doesn’t mean I’m necessarily the right person with the right knowledge. 

@Trish Diaz great feedback! We prioritized transparency into all questions, answers and sources for this iteration but the idea of a collection owner’s view is really interesting.