The Impact of Guru & KM: Level Up by Measuring & Articulating Your Impact
See the full recap here!
Align your Guru successes with business outcomes to build buy-in and level up in your career
"Do we really need Guru?"
At a time when many companies are tightening their budgets, this is a question you might hear. You know that Guru is an indispensable tool that puts the information you need to do your job at your fingertips and makes your workday feel like a lot less work. But can you prove it?
When you can demonstrate Guru's value and impact on your company objectives, you'll ensure your colleagues and stakeholders are enthusiastically invested in your efforts to create a knowledge-driven culture. Telling a compelling story around the impact that Guru has had on your organization will mean they understand the ROI (return on investment) and you’ll look like a RAE (really awesome employee).
In this interactive session, you’ll learn how to:
- Understand how knowledge management plays a larger role in business outcomes
- Harness the power of Guru Analytics to understand Key Performance Indicators
- Translate these metrics into the impact on common company goals and ROI
- Leverage examples from other Guru customers for inspiration
- Walk away with customizable templates to win over your stakeholders and solidify your status as an RAE
This session is part one of a two-part webinar series to help you demonstrate how Guru makes good business sense. Look out for part two in late August, which will coach you through how to navigate cross-functional conversations about consolidating knowledge management and related tools into a single source of truth with Guru.
Log in to engage in discussions
Use your Guru account credentialsLog in
Enter your username or e-mail address. We'll send you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password.