Ability to schedule when announcements will be sent

Related products: Knowledge Management Tools

Any plans to offer a "scheduled" knowledge alert option? That way we can send them ahead of time vs. only in real time. When I am working off-hours (like right now) or if we are planning to release information on a specific day, this could be really helpful.
The following idea has been merged into this idea:

All the votes have been transferred into this idea.

The following idea has been merged into this idea:

All the votes have been transferred into this idea.

Hey Kristin! Great feedback and thanks for providing the context for how you would use that feature. It is fantastic context for why the additional functionality would be valuable to you!

We don’t have current plans to implement scheduled knowledge alerts on our roadmap, so I'm going to leave this post in "Open" status and we’ll revisit with any updates for you!

Hi! Just wanted to share that this would be incredibly useful for my company! We schedule announcements ahead of time to go out via email and as a Slack post, and like to send a Knowledge Alert for the announcement as well. But currently, the Knowledge Alert has to manually be sent and cannot be scheduled like Slack posts / emails. 

Hi everyone, scheduling announcements is now available! We appreciate all of you sharing your thoughts and upvoting, super helpful for us in prioritizing. Let us know how you’re using it!

Details here:

cc @Kristin Fretz @Mackenzie Jackson @Nick Snelling @David Parle @Kaitlin Warren 

OpenComplete