Add bullet points inside of a table

Related products: Card Creation

Request: We would like to have greater editing flexibility within a table (i.e. ability to add bullets inside a table does not seem to currently exist but would be very helpful). We use tables in our weekly newsletters and would love to have smoother editing options! TIA.
I second this for a native functionality request, but you can add bullets in a table cell!

`Option` + `*` (on a Mac) will allow you to add a bullet and then `Shift` + `Enter` lets you put a line break in.
@aberman AMAZING! I can't wait to try this cheat. +1 the native rec by @rebecca.downey

Seconding additional formatting options for tables. Would be great to have cell alignment options and for wrapped text in a cell to indent when there are multiple lines.

This would be incredibly helpful!

+1 @Rebecca Downey This feature would be seriously helpful for us too!

Hi everyone!

I'm Jackie, an Engineer on the new editor project here at Guru. We’re happy to report that we’ve added this functionality in our new version of the editor that we’re in the midst of releasing. As such I’ll mark this as ‘scheduled.’ Tables will be able to include list items, as well as any other type of block element. Thanks for sharing your feedback, we’ll be back with an update once the release is complete!

OpenScheduled

Guru’s new Card editor, which includes the ability to add bullet points inside of a table, has now shipped to all Guru teams and users.

Thanks to everyone who showed their support for this feature request!

ScheduledComplete