Align Table with Left margin

Related products: Card Creation

Just curious how we can make the table element in a Guru card align to be flush with the left margin in the card instead of aligned center. There seems to be a large gap currently and we’re unsure how to fix this.

When people open the card using the Chrome Extension (the primary way people use Guru at our org) the table is cut off and they have to expand the width of the card to see the information.

Center Aligned Table Cuts Off Information Unless Expanded

Hey @Skyler Reeves, good catch and thanks for sharing this feedback with our team. I can see the issue this causes with the overall display and formatting. It’s currently not possible to alter the alignment of the table block in the Card, so I’ll leave this idea “Open” so that others can vote for it and show their support.

As a workaround to this limitation, you could to try resizing table columns wider or narrower to alter the size of the overall table:

This idea likely sacrifices the neatness of the existing table and so I understand if you’re not interested in changing the size of the table.