What is the problem?
- The only option to share public URL’s is to share a getguru.com URL. We are wanting to use Guru to work with our clients. In a business to business knowledge sharing, it much more professional to share a branded url like knowledge.mybrand.com/xyz as opposed to https://app.getguru.com/boards/xyz. Guru uses https://www.insided.com to run this community and chose to run it from https://community.getguru.com because it wanted to brand the portal and share content with their customers.
Who is it a problem for?
- Our customer service personal who will be using Guru to share Guru public knowledgeable articles with our customers.
How do you solve the problem today?
- Currently I’m on the fence with sticking with Guru or looking for an alternative option. If we stayed, we would be forced to share the public URLs that look like https://app.getguru.com/boards/xyz
How would you ideally solve the problem?
- Allow us to brand our URLs with a custom domain like knowledge.mybrand.com
How big is the problem (business impact, frequency of impact etc.)?
- I would say we will be sharing these knowledgeable articles daily with customers, so the business impact would be relatively high and frequent.