Duplicate Detection 2.0?

Related products: Guru Administration

Our team is working on a clean-up of information across the company. One of the projects is to go through the entire duplicate detection process. In attempting to audit all issues across our collections, we noticed that there are some limitations to the duplicate detection feature:

• It only displays 20 groups at a time.
  • There is no export/format in which we can view all duplicates in one view.
  • The dismissal process resets after 2 weeks.

Are there any plans to optimize the feature, so that there is easier accessibility for us to see everything in one location? I’d also like to hear of other ideas or wants from the duplicate detection altogether.

I see the mention above of Duplicate Detection resetting after 2 weeks. Due to this setting, I regularly have to Dismiss cards that have already been previously dismissed in the Duplicate Detection page. It would be ideal for me and my team if previously dismissed Duplicate suggestions would not re-appear in the Duplicate Detection queue. 

Re-raising this issue. There are some cards in our instance which are natively similar, such as instructions by different employee type or even annual announcements for things like open enrollment. It would be amazing if there was an option to dismiss the notifications for more than 2 weeks (in some cases, forever). Right now there is a lot of repetitive unnecessary work being done. And because those cards continue to be flagged, we worry we are missing other duplicates with a lower match percentage. 

To jump onto this as well - would it be possible to turn off Duplicate Detection between collections?

Similar to Abbey’s comment, we sync product documentation in from GitHub into Guru, and a lot of it is similar between On-Prem products vs Cloud products, minus the odd word here and there.

So for our use case, it would be handy to disable Duplicate Detection between specific collections (but not against others if that makes sense? Like, we’d still want to have the detection between the syncced collection and the non-syncced ones)