Make verification date options more robust

Related products: Knowledge Management Tools

I would love to see more robust options for verification dates.  I envision something similar to how say Google Calendar works?  Being able to select it to repeat on the 1st Monday of every month for an example.  We have opportunities to utilize something like that after we have a specific monthly meeting that might impact a card.  I would also like to see an option to not need to verify a card.  We have our Week in Review cards that don’t need to be verified once they are created and published.  We currently are selecting them to be verified a year out but that will be redundant by the time that date rolls around.  

Thank you as always for graciously taking our insight!

I would also like to see an option to not need to verify a card.  We have our Week in Review cards that don’t need to be verified once they are created and published.  We currently are selecting them to be verified a year out but that will be redundant by the time that date rolls around. 

We have the same issue with some of our cards. For things like meeting minutes, that could add up to a lot of cards that some one or group will have to verify in bulk on some regularly interval, probably annually. 

Playing devil’s advocate: I can see this being a "slippery slope" to encouraging people that don't like or understand the intent of verfication to set everything as "never verify". I can also see the argument for verification prompting the question "Do we even need this now? Let’s just archive these cards..."

Basically, I’m wondering if Guru has a philosophy around the ability to mark a card to never be verified, or if that’s something they made add one day.