Real-time collaboration on Guru cards

Related products: Card Creation

Hi Guru Team - know that this might be far out on a roadmap - BUT real-time collaboration on guru cards would be rad!
Hi @kelly.parks, thanks for the suggestion! To confirm, do you mean having the ability for multiple authors to edit a card a once, and similar to Google Docs, show who's editing where?
Hi! @chrisanderson of course. Yes that would be super helpful!
To add this - I would love to have the ability for multiple approvers on a card, yet one stays the "main" approver. Example: As admin I periodically make edits on cards, but I want the "approver" to stay someone else. Today: every time I make an edit I have to ask them to re-approve for me which is annoying for them to do. I wish I could just make the edit and mark it as "approved on their behalf" - but only allow super users to do this
^^like a super user verifier who has the ability to verify all cards. That would be cool
The following idea has been merged into this idea:

All the votes have been transferred into this idea.

In my company, we still have to use Google Docs and Dropbox Paper to collaborate in a document before it’s final. This is far from ideal because it creates one extra unnecessary step and a lot of my colleagues just end up leaving the final document in Docs or Paper.

We will never be able to have full adoption of Guru in the company if the tool doesn’t cover the full process of knowledge creation: drafting - feedback - publishing.

Collaboration is a feature that Guru is lacking and should be prioritised, especially in a remote-working world we live in right now.

Any idea when this might be implemented?

Hi! One of our biggest struggles is to get supporting teams using Guru to its full purpose, starting with making sure new content is created as a card. Here is some feedback from our product marketing team which would be a strong team to persuade to use Guru more often. 

They don't find it to be a good collaboration tool. When my team members draft content and want to tag other team members for commentary/additional data, they can't find a good way to do so in Guru and revert to Google Docs. 

Hoping my upvote contributes to the request. Thanks!