Set formatting within paragraphs

Related products: Card Creation

I would like to be able to edit cards more easily. Right now each line / paragraph warrants a specific format (paragraph, large heading, medium heading etc) but I would like to be able to modify one line or word within a paragraph....hoping this makes sense. Also we sometimes struggle with the bulleted list feature trying to make a break in the bullet lists. I wonder if it could be an improvement area in an upcoming sprint!

Thanks for sharing this! To confirm, you'd like to format a specific word or set of words to be styled Paragraph or a Heading (without applying that style to everything between line breaks), is that right? And/or would you ideally like to highlight any text and modify text size?

Thanks Chris - yes, being able to change the format within a style section would be ideal (so mid sentence in a newsletter we can double size a *FOCUS AREA*, for example ) << but not just with caps, colors, or bold. Also Im not sure if its just me, but the tabbing with bullets to get a break in the paragraph proves really cumbersome every time (it creates a huge gap between lines) Id be happy to screen shot share if necessary / helpful somewhere.

Thanks @rebecca.downey, really appreciate the feedback!

For sure - we are loving being able to send out weekly newsletters and are about 2 months in and just noticed some improvement areas to potentially make them even more engaging.
That's AWESOME @rebecca.downey! If you're up for sharing your newsletter example (screenshot works), I'd love to see it and I'm sure others would too!
Newsletters? Is this a GURU feature @rebecca.downey?
@ylongoria a lot of customer use Guru cards for their newsletters, and send them out via Knowledge Alerts. Here's a template we use at Guru: https://app.getguru.com/card/iK6k7KxT/Internal-Newsletter-Templates
What a great idea! See...20 minutes in and i am learning! BAM!
Yay, that makes me so happy :slightlysmilingface: It's worked really well for us (using Guru for newsletters). Does FastSpring use Slack by chance? If so, I recommend setting up Reacji Channeler, which you can set up such that anyone on your team can react to a message if they think it should be included in the newsletter, and then the newsletter editor can look at all of the submissions in one place to help w/content curation.
^^ what Chris said!! We send out a newsletter (card) to all users (just under 300) every Tuesday. We float around a 60% read rate, and are actually revamping the design of the newsletter today to hopefully improve engagement (we've been sending for about 2 months now so have gotten some great feedback)
@chrisanderson I'm trying to pull up the Guru newsletter template but I think I just realized I don't have access to the Guru user instance since I switched companies would you be able to add me back in with my Chorus email? Thank you!
@kayde.givens371 I'll DM you, looks like you should have access.
Idea merged into:

All the votes from this idea have been transferred.

Updated idea statusOpenDuplicate